SAVE 5% ON ALL BOOKINGS*
The tree house is set in the beautiful Forest of Dean location, with the perfect balance of seclusion and space to unwind. The surrounding forest is an idyllic place to explore with a soaring 500ft high limestone outcrop at Symonds Yat Rock and stunning rivers to admire.
The tree house includes;
- Five bedroom cabin with sumptuous furnishings
- Sleeps 10
- Bed linen, duvets, pillows and towels for all guests, including a bath towel, a hand towel and a hot tub towel
- Fluffy robes and slippers in the en-suite of the master bedroom and treehouse
- Double master bedroom with luxurious en-suite
- Twin room/s with separate shower or bathroom
- One double bedroom Treehouse extension with en-suite
- Tea and coffee making facilities in the Treehouse extension
- Luxurious, eco-friendly and gorgeously scented Anyah toiletries
- Flat-screen TV, featuring the ability to order food and drinks to your cabin from the Forest Retreat
- In-cabin Entertainment package with movies, internet access and all your favourite TV channels including Sky Sports; there is an additional cost for this service
- Log burning stove in the living area
- Under floor heating throughout the ground floor of the cabin
- Fully integrated kitchen
- Private outdoor hot tub
- Barbecue rack on decking (for disposable barbecues)
- Private terrace with outdoor furniture
- Space to park two cars (additional cars can be added at an extra cost)
- Lobby area inside front door designed for drying and storing outdoor clothing
- Available in both the forest setting or our more open woodland meadow. Why not pay £25 to select a specific cabin? You can do this once you've added your cabin to your basket when you come to book online
- Dog free and dog friendly cabins available, there is an additional charge of £10 per dog per night and there is a maximum of 4 dogs per cabin
For prices and availability please visit the Forest Holidays website.
|Address: Forest of Dean, 3 Bracelands Drive, Christchurch, Coleford, Gloucestershire GL16 7NN, UK|
|Zip/Postal Code: GL16 7NN|
|Latitude/Longitude: 51.81321459999999 / -2.6245757000000367|
For full directions please visit the Forest Holidays website.
The Forest Dean location is perfect for enjoying outdoor life. With a variety of forest walks, trails and meadows, everyone will be entertained. On site you will find the Forest Retreat, with a snack and coffee bar and well-stocked shop. The cafe serves meals, snacks and drinks all day, they can be eaten in or taken away.At the Forest Retreat you will find the schedule of Forest Ranger activities. See the forest at night and learn about the forest ecosystem or how to identify animal tracks.Cycling is a great way to get around the Forest of Dean. There is a selection of cycle tracks and trails to suit all abilities. You are able to hire everything you need when you book your holiday.If you are up for a challenge, you can climb Symonds Yat rock, a 500ft high limestone outcrop, where you will be rewarded with amazing views of the river Wye on the Herefordshire/Gloucestershire border.A 10 minute drive away will bring you to Clearwell Caves, part of an extensive natural cave system, dating back over 4,500 years. Explore the nine separate caves that were once explored by Neolithic man, thousands of years ago. If you show your cabin key when buying your tickets, you’ll get a 10% discount!For somewhere unique and magical, head to Puzzlewood, 3 miles away. Said to be the inspiration for J.R.R Tolkein’s Middle Earth, is 14 acres of ancient woodland. Puzzlewood is the perfect place for adults and children to explore the natural wonders of moss covered rock formations, twisted tree roots and untamed scenery.The Forest of Dean has four market towns, Cinderford, Newent, Coleford and Lydney. Each town is worthy of a visit with Coleford being the Forest of Dean’s oldest and main town, just 1.5 miles away.For a full list of attractions and places to visit in the area please see the Forest Holidays website.